For admission in DDM public school please follow the below mentioned procedure accurately:
At the time of registration. The following documents along with registration fee should be submitted to the front desk of administrative section. filled form should be submitted in the office along with
- Latest colored passport size photograph of the student
- Photocopy of birth certificate (attested)
- Address proof: pan card/driving licence/electricity bill
note: incomplete or illegible registration forms .without photos will be accepted
A basis admission test will be conducted on specified date for eligibility of that particular class. only those candidates who clear the written test will be called for interview, both parents are required to be present at the time of the interview
The admission would be confirmed only the final interview. only meritorious students will be considered for midterm admission on ground of transfer or change of school. The school reserves the right to admit a student in the appropriate class after examine the students. even after the admission is granted the students ability at the discretion of the authorities.
TC from previous school must be submitted within 15days after the commencement of the academic session. NOTE: The school reserves the right to revise the fees as determined by the school board of management .The fees revision will be linked with the national cost of living index and current inflation rates which may be amount to an increases of 10-12% annually or more. The school management can increase the transport fee with increase in fuel rates.
evaluation and promotion: promotion for classes I to XI and XI will be on the basis lo the home examination while for class X and XII will be based on the board examinations.
- principal may risk a parent to remove his/her ward at any instant from the school, without explaining any reason, if it is beneficial for the school
- If a parent desires for the same by conferring one months notice the end of the term/academic session 31 march
- No withdrawal is possible unless all the dues are paid and no refund from the deposited amount is possible in any case
LEAVE AND ATTENDANCE:
- A student must have at least 75% attendance during the session
- The name of the students is liable to be stuck off the rolls after 10 days of continues absence without permission
- Application for long leave/absence during the examination days on medical grounds should invariably be supported by a medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner
Termination: school authorities may implement its precise to terminate a student under subsequent state of affairs
- If a new student fails to pay the necessary admission fees within a period of five days
- If a student behaves badly with teachers and staffs
- If students is caught using unfair means at some point in exams
School Timings: Monday to Saturday(classes 1st to 12th) 10 AM to 1.15 PM (summer),
8:00 AM to 1:00 PM(winter)
FEE TIMING: Monday to Saturday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM